Flood Risk Specialist – Various Locations
Are you an experienced Flood Risk Specialist looking for a new and exciting challenge outside mainstream consultancy? Would you like to work for a leading property advisor servicing prestigious clients across the UK and Europe?
I have a fantastic opportunity for someone with upwards of 4 years’ industry experience who is hungry for a career enhancing challenge. You will be joining an in-house team of specialists within this global property consultancy. My client is an award-winning firm, globally highly respected within the commercial real estate sector.
This role would suit someone who is both technically strong, but who also enjoys client interaction and mentoring other staff. As part of an existing team as well as working with a wider Environmental Business unit, you will be assessing Flood Risk liabilities associated with property transactions. This is a challenging position that will stretch you professionally and offer great scope for fast tracking your career.
My client has offices around the UK and the role could be based from a number of these including Central London, Manchester, Bristol or Birmingham.
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Undertaking Due Diligence
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology Modelling
- Report writing
- Support Client development and work wining
- Proposal writing
- Input on EIA’s
- Hydrology/water resources assessments for a wide range of other development types including residential, mixed use, masterplans, industrial etc
- Groundwater and gas monitoring associated with property transactions
- Supporting the team in management of large complex projects
- Report writing
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Attending meetings and industry events
- You should have an appropriate degree, and preferably a masters
- Chartered or close to
- Should have at least 5 years’ relevant industry experience
- Technically and commercially focussed
- Work well as part of team, whilst possessing initiative
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment
This is a fantastic opportunity outside of the normal mainstream consultancy roles often available. It offers significant scope for progression and financial reward.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting position, please feel free to make contact for more information on this and other exciting opportunities we are working on.
Apply for Flood Risk Specialist – Various Locations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly