Associate Environmental Planner
Peter Brett Associates, now part of Stantec, is seeking a Associate Environmental Planner to support our growth in the London market.
We are seeking to strengthen our environmental team in London and this an opportunity to help shape and lead this. We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious environmental professional who is looking to develop their career in a growth-focused environment. Working with senior staff in the London office and wider Environmental Directors, we are looking for someone to help us to maximise the potential of our existing opportunities and relationships, create opportunities and build a network of their own.
As an environmental planner, you will be experienced in the management of multi-disciplinary teams to achieve planning permissions for major development and infrastructure projects. You will be able work closely with clients and fellow professionals to inform their development strategy and support it through to delivery.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Supporting the planning and delivery of regeneration, development and infrastructure projects as appropriate
- Raise PBA’s, part of Stantec, profile in the London market, for environmental services
- Work with senior members of the London office to develop existing and new relationships to increase the volume of environmental work secured
- Project manage PBA’s multi-disciplinary input to regeneration and development projects
- Coordinate EIA teams and manage the production of Environmental Statements
- Involved in all elements of project delivery from preparation of proposals through to completion
- Supporting the wider environmental planning team workload and support the development of less senior members of the team
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate:
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline and relevant Chartership
- Ambition to drive and support growth activities within the London office and the Environmental group
- Strong technical knowledge and demonstrable experience in applying this to challenging projects
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to manage and mentor those around you
- Experience in other areas such major infrastructure or international work would also be advantageous
We are an ambitious and enterprising team of multi-disciplinary consultants offering a comprehensive range of environmental services to development and infrastructure clients. Our journey of growth is set to accelerate with us joining forces with Stantec, a global consulting business, with a team of over 300 environmental consultants in the UK bringing massive collaboration opportunities.
We have a formidable presence in London, with a reputation for providing astute advice and creating value for our clients on numerous complex regeneration and development projects. London is an important part of our plans, particularly for environmental services, meaning that now is a great time to join our team as we move forward into our next stage of growth.