Principal to Associate Sustainability Specialist
JSM are delighted to be working with this highly regarded and rapidly growing system's engineering consultancy in their search for a Sustainability Specialist to join their established Environmental Assurance Team. Reporting directly to the Group Manager you will be pivotal in the team's exciting growth plans going forward.
Playing a key role within this established team you will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering key project opportunities across the firms diverse client base and sector focus. With best sustainable practice being a key driver across all my client’s projects, they have delivered environmental and sustainability services to clients across various sectors including Government, Transport, Defence, Financial, Industrial, Renewables and Nuclear sectors for more than 10 years. They specialise in managing compliance and solving complex environmental challenges on a range of significant projects both in the UK and globally.
This key role can be based from a number of my clients UK locations including; Bristol, Warrington, Burton and Surrey.
You Will Be Responsible For
- the development and delivery of sustainability focused consultancy across a range of sectors
- increase number and value of projects across the business ensuring sustainability as a primary driver
- identify suitable opportunities for work winning opportunities
- undertaking work winning initiatives, supporting bids and developing pipeline of future business
- supporting the development and implementation of the sustainability strategy for my client’s business
- hold a relevant degree and/or Masters
- Chartered Environmentalist or equivalent with full/fellow membership of relevant professional body
- highly technical skills in relevant sector(s), defence, energy, nuclear, renewables, infrastructure (road and rail)
- able to provide expert knowledge and support to colleagues and stakeholders
- upwards of 10 years relevant industry experience, ideally including consultancy and industry
- proven track record delivering sustainability consultancy across range of significant projects
- highly networked within the industry
- proven work winner with commercial outlook
- drive and passion with the ability to work autonomously
- willingness to travel nationally and occasionally internationally
About This Opportunity
This senior hire represents a rare opportunity to play an influential role within this prestigious consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. With the team set to treble in size over the next few years, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to lead their own team within the group and rapidly progress.
My client offers a highly collaborative working environment that allows people to fulfil their potential. On offer is a highly competitive salary along with a significant benefits package including up to 30 days leave, private healthcare, up to 8% matched pension, life assurance, professional membership, regular CDP, share purchase scheme and generous bonus pot (typically 8%). You'll be provided with all the tools required to undertake the responsibilities of position and will be well supported by senior management.
If you are an ambitious and passionate sustainability professional looking to progress your career then this opportunity offers your career a real boost. Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
Apply for Principal to Associate Sustainability Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly