Senior Fire Engineer
- My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to deliver Fire Safety Engineering services as a part of a health and safety team working on high profile projects. The clients works in both the public and private spheres domesticity and is growing in to the international market.
- Applying fire engineering in the design of buildings
- Technical delivery of fire safety services
- Design and drawing appraisals, checking for fire design compliance with Approved Document B, BS9999 or fire engineering design
- Provide help, advice and assessment of individual issues including: Fire safety management; compartmentation, passive and active fire safety building systems; occupancy levels; places of special fire risk, fire escape doors and fire escape routes, fire-fighting lifts; emergency lighting, fire alarms, fire hydrants, sprinklers and firefighting equipment, specialist fire protection systems, arrangements for disabled people, fire appliance routes, construction fire safety audits and plans, end user Fire Safety Manuals
- The right candidate will be a qualified and experienced Fire Engineer.
- Be able to work autonomously while also contributing to the wider health and safety team.
- Delivering fire engineering solutions on projects across a variety of sectors including; educate, health care
If you are interested in joining a growing health and safety consultancy offering the chance to develop your career domestically and internationally, please do not hesitate to call Josh on 0207960 2586.