Energy & Sustainability Engineer
A leading design and engineering consultancy are looking to appoint an Energy and Carbon Consulting Engineer, in a truly diverse role with an exciting breadth of responsibilities.
You will be a talented up-and-coming engineer, with a strong background in energy/building services and a breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the built environment. You will be excited by the prospect of taking on a diverse role, working both at design stage and operationally on a selection of major projects.
About the role:
Working with a broad range of clients which will include local authorities, private developers, major construction clients and asset owners, you will provide a diverse consultancy service improving the energy efficiency and sustainability performance on a range of projects through a multifaceted approach. Projects range from large scale Masterplans, to designing low carbon new builds, doing feasibility studies on large energy infrastructure projects and producing energy strategies for major projects.
About the company:
The organisation is a midsized engineering and design consultancy and defined by its quality of service and innovative solutions. Situated in central London in state of the art offices, the organisation promote a modern and dynamic working culture which includes 9 day fortnights, and a variety of other benefits and perks.
Role and experiene:
- Understanding of low and zero carbon energy technologies
- Producing energy and sustainability statements
- Producing energy models and carrying out part L compliance using IES
- Carrying out energy audits
- Producing energy strategies and carrying out renewable feasibility studies
- Comfortable and effective working in a client facing role
- Working with clients to produce sustainability strategies and advise on best practice.
- Strong academic background, with a relevant engineering degree
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or get in touch with Gareth on 020 7960 2559 to discuss further.