Senior Sustainability Manager - interim - London
This contract offers an experienced sustainability professional an exciting opportunity to deliver the Sustainable Design strategy for a high profile property company. You will be responsible for benchmarking performance targets that will offer invaluable information to maximise opportunities.
The 9 months minimum contract provides for maternity cover, but as an integral part of the business, you will play a pivotal role in guiding teams. You will bring an excellent knowledge of external benchmarking, building physics principles. WELL Assessments and sustainability within a commercial real-estate. This would suit a professional with strong programme and project management experience.
This varied role will focus on the delivery of the long term sustainability strategy, maintaining targets and team operations. Assisting the design teams with your expert knowledge on building performance and sustainability. This also includes health and well being and bio-diversity.
- Manage all Environmental Assessment Methods (EAM) such as BREEAM, CfSH, HQM and LEED.
- Monitoring targeted credits on an ongoing basis.
- Support bid and tender works for any new projects nationally and internationally.
- Develop and deliver engagement, communication and training activities and mentor junior staff.
- Monitor and report environmental KPI Data
- Participate in design team meetings and all sustainability related meetings
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders
This contract offers an excellent hourly rate for the right candidate.