An international engineering consultancy are looking to appoint an Energy Consultant to join their Glasgow office to join their dedicated sustainability team. The role would suit a candidate with experience carrying out energy surveys and audits on a range of different assets.
You will be a bright and ambitious energy professional, most likely educated to an MSc level with two or more years of professional experience. You will possess a strong holistic understanding of energy management, reporting methodologies and you will also possess strong analytical skills with a good understanding of building services. You will also excel in a client facing environment.
About the company:
The organisation is an international recognised engineering consultancy with a presence on four continents and an international focus on projects. On the energy side they have a diverse array of projects working across both commercial and industrial portfolios of buildings.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience carrying out energy surveys and audits
- Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance including ESOS, ISO 50001 and ISO 14001
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience excelling in a client facing environment
- Proven background analysing large complex data sets
Role and responsibilities:
- Carrying out in-depth energy audits and surveys
- Project management of energy efficiency installation projects
- Providing an outstanding consultative service
- Performance reporting
- Measuring and verification
- Overseeing energy efficiency programmes
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or call Gareth on 020 7960 2559 for more information.
Apply for Energy Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly