An international engineering consultancy are looking to appoint an Energy Consultant to join their Glasgow office to join their dedicated sustainability team. The role would suit a candidate with experience carrying out energy surveys and audits on a range of different assets.
You will be a bright and ambitious energy professional, most likely educated to an MSc level with two or more years of professional experience. You will possess a strong holistic understanding of energy management, reporting methodologies and you will also possess strong analytical skills with a good understanding of building services. You will also excel in a client facing environment.
About the company:
The organisation is an international recognised engineering consultancy with a presence on four continents and an international focus on projects. On the energy side they have a diverse array of projects working across both commercial and industrial portfolios of buildings.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience carrying out energy surveys and audits
- Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance including ESOS, ISO 50001 and ISO 14001
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience excelling in a client facing environment
- Proven background analysing large complex data sets
Role and responsibilities:
- Carrying out in-depth energy audits and surveys
- Project management of energy efficiency installation projects
- Providing an outstanding consultative service
- Performance reporting
- Measuring and verification
- Overseeing energy efficiency programmes
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or call Gareth on 020 7960 2559 for more information.