Regional Director (Structures)
A world-leading consultancy in Structural Engineering is looking for a new Regional Director to join their Central London office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to lead a team on projects up to £300m in value. Suitable candidates must have a proven track record in delivering technically challenging projects, manging teams, working winning and liaising with important clients.
This company is a renowned name in the industry and as such there is a very strong pipeline of work. You will be expected to uphold their excellent reputation in the Construction industry and help to achieve sustainable growth. Your remit would cover all of London and the South East and you will be expected to travel across the region to visit offices and clients. The projects will be predominantly buildings projects; however, this company also works on stadia.
- Chartered Engineer (IStructE) or proven experience in a Director level position
- Experience in winning work between £10m and £300m in value
- Excellent understanding of Structural Engineering design on buildings projects
- Experience managing teams of engineers
- Confident representing the company in front of important clients
- Understanding of the London / South East Structural Engineering Market
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please give Elliot a confidential call on 0207 960 2580
Director - Structural Engineering - Business Development - MIStructE - London