A leading multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to appoint an Energy Manager to work across a diverse portfolio of projects.
You will be a competent Energy Manager with experience delivering and managing a range of different projects. You will be experienced in undertaking complex energy audits, with proven quantitative analysis skills and a strong holistic understanding across energy and carbon management.
About the role:
The role requires the successful applicant to identify and deliver a variety of energy saving measures across a diverse portfolio of assets. You will be responsible for managing and delivering the energy management work, advising clients on best practice and ensuring work is completed on time and to budget.
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive energy auditing experience
- Delivering a variety of energy management projects
- Engaging with key stakeholders, developing relationships
- Analysing complex energy data sets
- Strong knowledge of relevant energy & carbon regulations
- Understanding of electrical and HVAC systems
- Experience producing clears reports, targeted to the relevant stakeholder
- Share best practice and engage and support other team members
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or for further information please get in touch with Gareth on 020 7960 2559.