Ecology Consultant (Consultant-Principal Level) - FTC
What will you be doing?
Duties will include:
- Conducting ecological surveys including protected species surveys
- Undertaking Ecological Clerk of Works duties on projects
- Managing ecological projects including resource management, time keeping and budgeting
- Supporting senior consultants across the business to deliver more complex project work
- Liaising with clients and developing fee proposals.
What do you need?
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working within the ecological industry, with good knowledge of survey technics and planning policy to help give clients the best possible advice throughout the planning process. You will also hold a degree in an ecology related subject (or equivalent experience) and be an associate/full member of CIEEM. Importantly you will also be a holder of an EPS license (preferably Bat and/or Great crested newt) and the ability to travel away from home to undertake surveys.
To discuss the options and your suitability, please call Rob 02079602554 or email