Senior Fire Engineer
Join an Edinburgh based Fire Consultancy Team as a Senior Fire Engineer working for a global leader in in design engineering with Fire Safety specialists spread across the UK and Middle East.
As the Senior Fire Engineer you will:
- Manage your own projects and junior engineers being supported by the wider team as necessary to deliver quality fire safety solutions on time and on budget.
- Work on a diverse, exciting and range of projects from conceptual fire strategy development through to handing over landmark projects in the built environment.
- Be responsible for fee proposals and business development activities
Skills/Experience required for the role
- Degree in fire engineering or equivalent and be chartered or close to achieving chartership
- Extensive experience in delivering fire engineered solutions for UK based projects, preferably with experience of working to the Scottish Regulatory system
- Be aware of appropriate legislation and design guidance for use in the UK
- Clearly understand the total fire concept: from the client brief through to construction and operation
This is an opportunity for a Senior Fire Engineer to grow within an experienced team. You will receive excellent training and professional development within the business and will gain a great deal of exposure to a number of blue chip clients in Edinburgh.
Our client offers a good deal of flexibility and home working opportunity, as well as a competitive salary and generous benefits package. For more information call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551