Senior Fire Risk Assessor
Join a London based Fire Safety Team as a Senior Fire Risk Assessor working for a global leader in construction and engineering.
As a member of the Fire Safety Team, you will be required to undertake fire risk assessments within the UK involving desktop reviews of relevant fire documentation (e.g. existing fire risk assessment reports; existing fire safety strategy reports; fire drawings, such as fire compartmentation drawings) as well as site visits for carrying out the fire risk assessments and fire safety audits and supporting the Fire Safety Team.
The successful Senior Fire Risk Assessor will have:
- Recent experience in conducting fire risk assessments and fire safety audits
- Auditor and Assessor qualifications recognised by a professional institution, such as FPA, IFE etc.
- Some understanding of fire dynamics, heat transfer and smoke behaviour principles in enclosed environments (particularly in undergrounds and tunnels);
- Basic understanding on Active Fire Protection (AFP) and Passive Fire Protection (PFP) systems;
- Basic understanding on Fire Safety Engineering principles and tools, such as fire modelling simulation
Your role will include:
- Carrying out site visits when needed for conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- Development of Fire Risk Assessment reports
- Assessment and understanding of the main British fire safety legislation and standards applied to buildings
- Supporting on the development of Fire Safety Strategy reports for both, the building and rail sectors
This is an opportunity for a Senior Fire Risk Assessor to grow within an experienced team. You will receive excellent training and professional development within the business and will gain a great deal of exposure to a number of blue chip clients in London.
Our client offers a good deal of flexibility and home working opportunity, as well as a competitive salary and generous benefits package. For more information call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551