Global Head of Renewables
One of the world’s most prestigious consulting firms seeks a Global Head of Renewables to join their firm at Partner level.
This pivotal role will see you at the forefront of further developing my clients’ activities in the ever-growing renewables space. My client already boasts a wealth of blue-chip clients globally and is at the forefront of environmental consulting.
Given their stature in the market, they are seeking a suitable individual to lead and further develop their activities in the renewable space both on and offshore. This exciting role will give you the opportunity to utilise and develop your own ideas and initiative around how to maximise the huge scope available in this market.
You will be responsible for setting and delivering the strategy for the division. You will operate across the business, utilising and growing their existing client base and project portfolio.
My client has significant ambition to rapidly expand this area and capitalise on the huge potential they see in this market and hence are ready to make significant resources available to you in order to achieve this.
As the role is a global one, my client will consider basing the person anywhere across their global network of offices.
Flexible, Inc Overseas
My client is seeking a high-profile figure from the renewables sector with either a strong consultancy or developer background.
- You should be highly commercial and come with a strong track record of work winning and client development
- Experience of operating at Board level
- Ability to lead and grow teams
- Entrepreneurial and visionary outlook
- Experience of significant P&L responsibility
- Thorough technical understanding of renewable technologies including, wind, solar, marine etc
- Understanding of different laws and regulations from region to region
- Willingness to undertake regular global travel
My client offers a highly lucrative remuneration model, made up of a market leading salary, performance related bonus, share purchase at preferential rates, as well as a range of benefits to suit your personal situation.
They operate a highly collaborative and rewarding culture which encourages teamwork as well as entrepreneurialism.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Sustainability / Sustainable Development Full Time jobs in United Kingdom
- Renewable Energy Sustainability / Sustainable Development Full Time jobs in United Kingdom
- Hydro Sustainability / Sustainable Development Full Time jobs in United Kingdom
- Tidal Sustainability / Sustainable Development Full Time jobs in United Kingdom
- Renewable Combustion Sustainability / Sustainable Development Full Time jobs in United Kingdom