Senior Transport Economist
My client is a renowned, global international financial services organisation and they are seeking a Transport Economist. Working with the London team, you will provide a range of clients with advice on economic regulation, investments, and the production of competitive bids. The role will involve working on projects: determining requirements, evaluating transport investment strategies and leading on presentation of information to key clients.
- Assist in the delivery of projects for the transport economics team.
- Providing expertise on transport economics issues.
- Developing and researching sector knowledge.
- Ensuring that all work undertaken is of the high standard expected of the company.
- A degree in a relevant subject (geography, economics, mathematics, etc.)
- Experience in the transport sector.
- Experience of economic modelling, stakeholder engagement, economic appraisal or franchise bids.
- Ability to communicate economic and financial concepts.
For further information on this or any other related positions Plese contact Josh on 020 7960 2586
Apply for Senior Transport Economist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly