UK Divisional Director – Environmental Planning
My client is a global multidisciplinary consulting firm with Environment and Sustainability at its core. My client’s business is innovation led and set for significant growth over the next few years. As part of this strategy, they are looking to appoint an innovative team leader for their environment and planning business comprising of over 100 industry professionals.
Due to the significance of this role for my client’s business, JSM has been retained exclusively to undertake this process.
Purpose of the Role
The team comprises of EIA, Planning, Ecology, Air Quality and Acoustics specialists. You will be responsible for the leadership and development of this team.
Supported by the overall Director of Environment, you will be responsible for the leadership and direction of the team, keeping them at the forefront of the industry and developing capability to take the business forward as the industry evolves.
- Strong people/leadership skills
- Commercially savvy and work generator
- Track record in tendering and bidding process
- Market facing
- Delivering exceptional performance on projects stop
- Good technical understanding and ideally a specialist of one of the disciplines that sit within the team
- Able to collaborate across a multidisciplinary business
- Experience of managing large projects
- Willingness to be in London, minimum three days per week
- Regular Nationwide travel as required
- Innovation led/digital savvy
- Able to see bigger picture, develop ideas for taking the team forward
- 10 years plus experience
- Career enhancing opportunity to lead a highly successful team of industry specialists
- Breadth and variety of challenging and interesting projects
- Enviable client base across public and private sector
- Significant scope for progression to partner within two years
- Excellent salary and benefits package, £80,000-£100,000 plus car allowance of £7000. Generous annual leave, life assurance, pension 8%, family medical cover, performance related bonus paying circa 10%
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would highly recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates