Senior / Principal/ Associate Acoustics
We have been engaged by the Global Acoustics Director, to assist with our client's plans to expand their acoustics service offering from the UK and Australia, to Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific region.
There is an existing office in Hong Kong where your future colleagues specialise in ESD and M&E. Having just won a major project within building acoustics, my client is looking for a motivated individual to manage the project on the ground with support from the UK team. A wide range of local commercial fit-out acoustics projects are currently being run from the UK and Australian offices, so there is plenty of other work for you to get started on. Overtime you will look to expand the existing client base, winning new work and growing a team around you.
As the lead acoustic representative in Asia, you will;
- Provide technical review of designs and take financial control of projects.
- Work to grow a team around you, contributing to their learning and development.
- Use your existing network within Hong Kong and the wider Asia Pacific region to develop new business and support the forecast growth across the Hong Kong office.
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (post-graduate preferred)
- Chartership with Institute of Acoustics or similar international institution.
- Ideally some experience in an Acoustics consultancy role within Hong Kong / Asia Pacific region.
- Strong technical knowledge including experience with SoundPlan
- Ability to build relationships with clients, provide technical solutions and secure new business.
This appointment will suit an experienced acoustician with the drive and strategic leadership skills to develop this specialist discipline. In return for your efforts you will have the chance to lead the successful delivery of innovative and pragmatic acoustic design solutions on some of the most prestigious and technically challenging design projects in the region.
Acoustics - Principal - Hong Kong - Building Acoustics - senior - Associate - Sound Plan