Transport Consultant - Development
My client, a very respected development planning consultancy, They would like you to be an enthusiastic transport planner, who can confidently produce high quality transport assessments, statements and travel plans who is keen to further their professional career. This company offers the opportunity for career progression career-wise and gain experience in project management, client relations and business development.
- Good all-round knowledge of all aspects of transport planning for developments from initial site appraisal through to the preparation of transport assessments; Travel Plans, Parking Studies, Junction Assessments, Access Strategies etc.
- Strong appreciation of traffic engineering solutions;
- Sound numerical and technical analysis experience including relevant transport planning software e.g. JUNCTIONS 9, TRICS, TEMPRO and LINSIG;
- Effective technical writing skills including the ability to produce clear, precise and coherent analysis and reports, and an ability to communicate and present these to a range of audiences;
- Thorough understanding of contemporary transport policy and guidance documents such as the NPPF, MfS and MfS2
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate effectively with clients from a non-technical background.
- A strong interest in gaining responsibilities in areas of the business such as project management and client relations.
Apply for Transport Consultant - Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly