Contaminated Land Consultant/Senior, South-East
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contaminated Land Consultant to join a highly desirable multinational consultancy firm with an award-winning team based across the UK. This role is within my client’s established South-East Geo-Environmental team, and could be based from one of their various offices including, Central London, Guildford, Hertford and Hampshire .
My client is a highly sought-after consultancy with offices across the UK. Due to their ongoing success in securing high profile projects, they require an experienced Environmental Engineer with upwards of 3 years’ industry experience.
My client is able to offer a highly rewarding career to its staff. Exposure to a range of challenging and exciting projects, significant training and CPD, a highly collaborative working environment, excellent salary benefits and employee focused culture.
Central London, Guildford, Basingstoke, Hertfordshire
Working as part of an established team, you will be involved in a range of projects across the region. Your role will be undertaking and supervising contaminated land site investigations, Phase I and II, reporting and design.
- Ideally qualified to MSc level (or equivalent) in a geo-environmental related discipline
- Strong geo-environmental background experience and skills including in-depth understanding of the geo-environmental, land contamination aspects of development projects
- Upwards of 3 years Phase I and Phase II investigations experience.
- Experience completing factual and interpretative Preliminary Risk Assessments (desk based and intrusive assessment) and Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments (DQRA)
- Ability to write technically sound and commercially reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable team player
About The Role
As a key member within the team you will be involved in a wide range of responsibilities both on-site and in the office. You will be well supported by senior staff and able to develop your career in a structured and positive way.
You will receive highly competitive salary and benefits package along with up-to-date agile attitude to working.
Highly recommended for further discussion.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (Jeremy@jsm-associates.co.uk). If you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities should you not be successful.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates.
Phone – 01934 312155
Email - Jeremy@jsm-associates.co.uk
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for Contaminated Land Consultant/Senior, South-East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly