Morson International are actively recruiting for experienced environmental professionals across a number of diverse environmental and interface management positions for one of the UK's largest infrastructure programmes.
Our client are a global engineering, construction and project management company who deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth. Their expertise includes Infrastructure, Mining & Metals, Nuclear, Security, Environmental, Oil, Gas & Chemicals in 160 countries on all seven continents. The company and culture are built on over a century of leadership and relentless adherence to values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics and integrity.
Expertise sought includes candidates who are able to manage the Area Team's environmental assessment requirements and deliverables, working in close association with Area Route Engineers, Area Teams in adjacent areas, Technical Directorate and the Central Environment Team.
Applicants with environmental interface experience have the opportunity to act as a facilitator between Environment Teams helping deliver the environmental assessment work (including associated assessments) developed for the hybrid bill in accordance with programme, organisational, sponsor and parliamentary requirements.
- Experience of managing environmental assessment (EIA) and design on large or complex infrastructure/ engineering projects.
- Proven knowledge of EU and UK environment legislation and current best practice guidance.
- Proven ability to manage individuals, consultants and to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong numeracy, written and verbal communication skills and the aptitude to rationally explain,explore and discuss environmental issues to a range of stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills and proven working ability to use Office based software, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Good understanding of GIS, SharePoint and eB is also desirable.
- Experience of preparing/ reviewing material for and attending public consultations.
- Working under extremely tight deadlines and in a constantly changing project environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant environmental/ built environmental discipline.
- Membership of a relevant environmental/ built environmental organisation is desirable.
More searches like this
- Construction & Development Environmental Management Full Time jobs in United Kingdom
- Public Sector Environmental Management Full Time jobs in United Kingdom
- Transport & Logistics Environmental Management Full Time jobs in United Kingdom
- Environmental Environmental Management Full Time jobs in United Kingdom