Wardell Armstrong is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 12 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff. At the heart of our business lies a group of outstanding people. Working together with clients. We deliver solutions to challenging problems in Property & Development, Infrastructure & Utilities and Mining & Minerals.
We believe in excellence in all that we do. Whether it is our design, our report, our strategy or the level of service that we provide -excellence is at the core. We believe that we couple excellence with a pragmatic and, where appropriate, innovative approach to solutions which adds value to the result whatever it may be.
Working as part of the Environment and Planning team this opportunity will enable you to work for a variety of public and private sector clients from a number of different sectors. You will be involved in the screening, scoping, planning and coordination of Environmental Impact Assessments, working with internal and external specialists and environmental stakeholders. In addition, you will be involved in the preparation and delivery of planning applications for a wide variety of infrastructure and development projects. We will support you on your path to Chartership through your chosen professional institution.
As the successful applicant, you will hold a degree in an environmental related discipline and ideally (although not essential) a second degree in Environmental Impact Assessment or Environmental Management.
You will be motivated and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills. You will be prepared to be flexible and contribute to the work streams of multiple teams. Due to the nature of the work you may be required to travel throughout the UK.
- Membership of the Firm's Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer's contribution of up to 5%.
- Payment of relevant professional subscriptions.
- 24 days annual leave per year.
- Membership to the Firm's Private Health Care Scheme
- Inclusion in the Firm's Permanent Health Insurance Policy.
- Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy given as 3 times annual salary.
- Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
- Flexi-Time Working Schedule.
- Long service awards.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Travel Loans.
- Recruitment Bounty Scheme.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please submit your CV and a Covering Letter.