Underwriter required to form a key part of Chubb's UK Environmental Team in London. The successful candidate will have responsibility for growth of the Portfolio with key Brokers and Clients, whilst maintaining and developing a portfolio of existing accounts.
- Financial Goals. To underwrite new business or renewals according to defined underwriting guidelines, specified budget and local business plan
- Broker Distribution and Development. To assist the team with education of brokers and promote awareness of Chubb’s Environmental insurance product, through broker meetings, presentations and training sessions.
- Product Development. To assist in the development of products within area of specialist expertise in order to improve client retention and new business. This may involve collaborating with peers within and across business lines in Europe as well as globally
- Producer Management. To represent and promote Chubb corporately to brokers, internal and external clients. This may involve servicing key producers and clients, monitoring business acquisition and retention as well as maximising cross-selling opportunities
- Procedures. To meet company standards in respect of policy documentation, timeframe for quoting new and renewal business and compliance issues
- Chubb Representative. To represent and promote Chubb and maintain a permanent contact with internal colleagues and clients as well as major clients
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideal role for a consultant looking to move into a dynamic market and team.
- Environmental Due Diligence, contaminated land and environmental regulation experience beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of Insurance industry beneficial but not compulsory
- Experience in developing client relationships
- Proficient and confident in delivering presentations
- Results driven with ability to make own decisions and work on own initiative.
- A Levels or higher, with an academic background in an Environmental field or insurance industry.