WasteRecruit are working with a leading provider of hazardous waste management services to work across sites based in Northern England and the Central Belt of Scotland.
In this role you will promote and help support operations maintain high standards of safety, general health and environmental compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively support and embed a generative safety culture.
- HSEQ audits and inspections for the business.
- Assisting operational teams develop risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Proactive management of regulatory issues.
- To take part in the activities and services of the Corporate Stewardship function.
To be considered for this role you but hold a degree in a technical, engineering or science discipline as well as a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. You will have a sound knowledge of HSEQ systems and auditing and previous experience working within a similar environment.
A full UK driving licence will be essential.
To apply Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference G8223