I&C Business Development Lead, London
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (non manager)
About the role
We’re looking for a highly motivated, resourceful and experienced Industrial & Commercial (I&C) Business Development Lead with a passion for people and technology to help deliver our battery storage investment strategy. Reporting to the Head of Battery Storage and Energy Efficiency you will be based in our London head office.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and potential new clients to strategically position the firm where battery storage could be deployed.
- You will be responsible for being the main contributor to lead generation.
- Managing our CRM system and leveraging it to maximise value.
- Understanding procurement and market trends within the battery storage industry, and where battery storage can be deployed to benefit the customer.
- Identify and develop partnering relationships with the battery storage supply chain.
- Attend strategic trade shows, conferences and industry specific events.
- Participating in the creation and delivery of proposals and presentations.
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role, along with demonstrable knowledge, understanding and experience in marketing and business development best practices in the I&C industry.
- A University degree in an engineering or science discipline would be highly regarded.
- A commercial aptitude along with the drive and determination to hit targets and close sales.
- A professional demeanour that enables interaction at the highest level both inside and outside the firm.
- Exceptional relationship building and relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with clients.
- Strong communication skills, coupled with good business writing skills.
- An established network of I&C clients would be desirable.
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.