Allen & York has been engaged by a growing, independent luxury travel organisation who is seeking to appoint an ambitious, driven Sustainability Advisor to help them develop their sustainability and corporate responsibility offering.
Based in London, this is a new role with a wide remit and as such, the following skills and experience are required:
- at least one to two years' experience in a sustainability role - if this is in within the travel sector, that's even better!
- strong organisational skills as you will be required to bring together current sustainability initiatives and introduce new initiatives
- the ability to think both short and long term and to see the 'bigger picture' of the company and how sustainability spans all areas of the business
- sound communication skills, both written and verbal - part of your role will entail preparing communications to circulate within the business. Moreover, you will be liaising with the accommodation partners to find out about their sustainability initiatives and extrapolating the relevant information which can be presented on the company website
- the ability to work independently with little supervision
- ultimately, you will be required to set up a charitable foundation so a background in philanthropic activity would be desirable (or experience of having worked within a charity)
- you will be responsible for communicating best practice on sustainability and environment
- strong time management skills as you will be managing a number of projects at any one time
- a passion for sustainable travel and you will be well travelled, having covered at least two continents
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to expand your career with a great company. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207.
Apply for Sustainability Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly