** All dialogue is confidential, and your CV is never sent out without your permission. **
The Environmental Market has certainly changed over the past year and one of the main challenges in 2017 has been the sourcing of quality candidates for all consultancies; small and large, specialists and multi-disciplinary. A number of positions remain available across the UK in the following sectors;
So, if you are thinking of your next challenge in 2018, this is the time to register or renew contact with Lewis Davey. I will be available between Christmas and New Year to talk discuss your next step. With 5 years of experience as a Specialist Recruitment Consultant in the Environmental Sector, I am confident in working with candidates from Senior to Director level to assist with securing new, and dynamic roles.
- Senior/Principal Ecologist (Aquatic/Fisheries) – Scotland
- Senior/Principal Ecologist (Bat Licence) – Northamptonshire
- Principal to Associate Director Ecologist – Birmingham
- Consultant/Senior Ecologist (Project Management) - Shropshire
- Senior AND Principal EIA Consultant – Manchester, Bristol, London
- Water Management Area Manager- Manchester, Bristol, Oxfordshire, London
- EIA Director (Planning) – London
- Flood Risk Consultant – London
- Senior Acoustics Consultant – Birmingham
- Technical Director (Building Acoustics) - Birmingham
These are all active roles!
If there is not quite the right role on offer please give Lewis Davey a call for a confidential conversation about your career plans. We are always pleased to be registering your interest for upcoming vacancies. Your CV is never sent out without your permission and we offer one on one support and advice throughout the process.
Have a Merry Christmas and best wishes for a successful, prosperous, happy New Year!
Recruitment Consultant - Environment
020 7859 4246