Day Rate - £Dependant on experience
Contract Length - 2 years
My client is a joint venture working on multiple sections of HS2 Phase 1. They are currently looking for an Environmental Advisor/Ecologist to work in align with the HS2 Phase 1 Historic Environment Research and Delivery Strategy.
Description of Activities to be undertaken
To provide environmental and ecological support to the Fusion HERDS team and the subcontractors. Tasks involve:
- providing support to the programming of the HERDS team to ensure all ecological/environmental risks are understood and avoided, thereby ensuring that the whole programme stays on track
- writing method statements and providing ecological watching briefs for site works
- undertaking assurance visits to HERDS sites
- training and supporting subcontractors to understand and deliver their environmental requirements, HERDS contractors require greater support than civils
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
- GCN class licence
- Have held GCN mitigation licences in the past 3 years
- Full member of CIEEM
- Ecological/Environmental Clerk of Work experience
If you think this is the role for you than please apply now. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Sam Wilson on 01895671820.
Also, if you know anyone else that may be interested please do not hesitate to put me in contact with them as we do run a referral bonus scheme that is worth £500 to you if we successfully place them.
We look forward to hearing from you.