Sustainability Strategy Manager
Allen & York has been engaged by a leading global financial institution to help them secure a Sustainability Strategy Manager to work closely with the CSR and Sustainability Manager and help deliver a sustainability strategy that enables the business to thrive.
Based in one of two South East offices, you will work across these sites with various stakeholders.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree and preferably a second degree in a relevant discipline
- experience of having designed, implemented and modified a sustainability strategy within a large corporate organisation or consultancy
- sound experience of sustainability reporting and frameworks such as GRI 4 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- strong technical knowledge of sustainability
- interaction with community programmes will be useful as this is something you'll be required to do within your remit
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to increase employees' engagement in sustainability
- the ability to influence people at various levels within an organisation
- the ability to identify issues and suggest solutions to these
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful organisation and a competitive salary and attractive benefits package is on offer. If you believe you are suitable, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.