Are you keen to develop your career within the sustainability sector? Would you like to join a vibrant, dynamic, fast moving company with a strong presence in Europe? If so, the role I'm working on could be just for you!
Allen & York has been engaged by a specialist sustainability and energy consultancy who work with clients throughout Europe to deliver a low carbon economy. With offices in London, they are now looking for an ambitious consultant to join their Team as an Analyst.
To be considered for the roles, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree in a relevant discipline such as Environmental Sciences or Economics
- a European language is essential, and Dutch would be extremely favourable
- experience working in the sustainability/carbon sector focusing on
- knowledge and experience of climate change legislation would be advantageous
- sound analytical skills and research capability is essential
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- proven report writing skills
- excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- you will be comfortable working both independently and as part of a Team
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.