Principal Odour and Air Quality Specialist
Principal Odour and Air Quality Consultant
Our Client, a multinational consultancy who specialise in engineering and project management within the environment and infrastructure sectors, is looking for a Principle Odour and Air Quality Consultant to join their team within the Environmental Assessment business unit.
The successful candidate will experience a challenging and fulfilling work environment and have the opportunity to progress a structured career development within the air quality field.
- Develop and deliver odour and air quality projects across a broad portfolio of private and public sector clients.
- Build on a strong technical foundation.
- Support other senior team members in the technical development of more junior staff and promote best-practice across the service.
- Provide active support to, and where appropriate lead, group-wide business development activities by identifying new opportunities.
- Build client relationships and developing project proposals.
- Grow an existing team and elevate the profile of our client's work.
- Develop new products and services and grow our client's market share.
- Demonstrate sector leadership
- Develop new projects and services and grow our client's market share.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Natalia Leskovskaja at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.