Consultant - Product Stewardship
Do you work in the sustainability sector? Do you have experience working on producer responsibility and supply chain projects? If so, the role below could be just for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Consultant with some experience in either a consultancy or corporate environment role to join a growing, reputable sustainability consultancy with offices worldwide, to work within their Product Stewardship practice.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- this role would suit someone with 3-4 years' experience in the sector with exposure to FMCG, apparel and technology, either within a consultancy environment but in house experience will also be considered
- you will hold a first degree in a relevant environmental/engineering discipline
- proven project management experience
- strong client facing skills as you will be required to liaise with senior members of global organisations
- an understanding of sustainability strategy, global supply chains and compliance legislation
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
- you will possess strong analytical skills (advanced use of Excel is expected)
- any languages would be a bonus
The preference is for this consultant to be based in London, however they can accommodate someone in their other SE/SW offices.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning, driven, ambitious and dynamic consultancy with defined plans for growth over the next few years. If you meet the requirements above and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.