Are you living in the South East and working as an Environmental Manager within the construction sector? Are you keen to join a growing company who are working on a range of projects? If so, the role below could be just for you.
Allen & York has been engaged by a leading construction company to help them find an Environmental Manager to join their Team in the SE and work on a range of projects both within the M25 and also overseas in Europe and promote both environmental and sustainability initiatives, internally and externally.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a degree in a relevant discipline, preferably Environmental Sciences or Environmental Management
- experience of designing, implementing and maintaining Environmental Management Systems, ideally to ISO 14001:2015 standards
- auditing experience (preferably you will hold lead auditor status)
- experience of identifying risks and developing mitigation plans
- responding to and investigating environmental incidents
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- you will be competent at inspecting sites and preparing procedures to mitigate risk and share best practice
- experience of conducting training will be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic candidate to join a growing business and to ensure sustainability and environmental initiatives are successfully rolled out. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.