Summary of role: We are a rapidly growing global sustainability consultancy and are looking for a Consultant to join the business. This will be a new role to support our growing product stewardship practice with a focus on producer responsibility, supply chains and industry. Your workload will be diverse, global in scope, and you will join a fast-moving team where innovation, accountability and commitment will be rewarded.
Your responsibilities will include:
Project management and delivery
- Technical consulting on product stewardship, producer responsibility, take-back and supply chain sustainability
- Expertise on the associated legislation worldwide, with guidance on compliance
- Support for sustainability strategy, thought leadership, policy/legislative development and research
- Direct engagement with blue chip (mainly producer) and government clients
- Project delivery with the international Anthesis teams in continental Europe, North America and Asia
Product and service development
- Support for the FMCG, Textiles and other sectors lead on developing the Anthesis value proposition to this sector, building on the depth of skills and experience in the global team to deliver maximum value
- Support for drafting proposals and identifying opportunities
- Support in developing and strengthening the corporate network in the relevant sectors
- Play a full part in the Anthesis team including supporting colleagues in all areas of the business
The ideal applicant will have relevant experience, an industry, compliance body or consulting background, a keen grasp of the technical requirements of the role. Anthesis is fast moving, collaborative, flexible and international, a rewarding environment for an innovative and ambitious self-starter, with a passion for sustainability and continued development.
- Environment/sustainability degree or engineering, science, economics degree or equivalent practical experience
- Track record of relevant experience
- High quality and proffesionally report writing (Word, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical skills and advanced Excel competency
- Ability to work in a team across different time zones
- Understanding of global supply chains, take-back programmes, materials industries and producers
- Appreciation of the sustainability and social impacts of supply chains
- Understanding of the circular economy, resource efficiency and reuse/recycling
- An additional language (particularly European or Nordic) would be an advantage
Personal attributes and qualities
- Passion for improving sustainability
- Output driven and accountable
- Flexible and innovative
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Organized, prepared and professional
- Skilled communicator
- Ambitious and willing to develop
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter. All applications must address the above listed skills and experience requirements.
Anthesis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Interested? Please send your CV to: email@example.com.