My client is an ambitious independent consultancy looking to recruit a qualified graduate/post graduate/post doc for their team in Oxfordshire.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong academic ability and record
- Commitment to a career in ecological consultancy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills
- The ability to produce concise, high quality, written reports
- Full driving licence and own car
- Previous experience in ecological consultancy or a closely related field
- Botanical identification skills of British flora
- Knowledge and experience of Phase 1 and 2/NVC habitat survey methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking protected species surveys
- Knowledge of EIA, planning and wildlife legislation
- Understanding of Natural England licensing
- Membership of CIEEM
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!