Fleet Environmental Officer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading leisure and tourism company in the UK in the capacity of Environmental Officer. The role involves worldwide travel with a competitive annualised salary working on a 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off basis. As an expert in ISO 14001 compliance, you will manage a large team of compliance officers, conducting audits and providing guidance and support with all EHS matters.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST HAVE:
- A degree in an environmental, science or engineering subject
- Significant knowledge and experience of working on maritime vessels
- A thorough working knowledge of environmental compliance, enforcement and management
- Managerial experience providing training, coaching and performance reviews
- Experience of conducting environmental audits
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills
These are ESSENTIAL criteria, and CVs that do not demonstrate the above criteria will not be considered.
This is a unique opportunity to travel the world with a prestigious employer having a positive impact on the environment and influencing the company's policies and procedures to help them maintain their sustainability ethos.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and if you would like any further information then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292