Group Sustainability Manager
ALLEN & YORK has been engaged by a global provider of health and hygiene products to secure a Group Sustainability Manager to join their growing Team and work on a range of interesting sustainability initatives within the business. A really broad and varied role, you will be based in their South East office and sit within the Compliance Team.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant first degree and/or postgraduate qualification
- expertise of designing and implementing sustainability strategies
- sound experience of sustainability reporting (financial and non-financial)
- experience of responsible sourcing for raw materials such as palm oil and soy
- you will be confident liaising with various stakeholders including NGO's and prior experience of doing this would be beneficial
- target setting and attending meetings
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- project management experience
- the capacity to influence people at various levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation and be instrumental in driving forward sustainability within the business. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.