Business Development & Partnerships Coordinator
Are you working in the Environment sector? Do you have a strong commercial and sales background, particularly within fundraising and partnerships? If so, please read on...
Allen & York has been engaged exclusively by an organisation driving climate change innovation to secure a Business Development and Partnerships Manager to be based in the UK, in one of two locations. Working to a specific set of strategic aims and goals, your role will be integral in helping the organisation diversify it's funding streams.
This is a fascinating role and different from a standard Business Development Manager role as they need someone with a proven background in securing fundraising and creating partnerships.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree, preferably in a marketing or business discipline
- a proven background in identifying and securing partnerships
- a proven background in sales/business development where you've exceeded set targets
- experience of securing grants and sponsorship and working on the procurement, both competitive and non-competitive
- familiarity and ideally direct experience of applying for funding
- prior experience of assisting with the development of strategies for businesses and helping to implement these
- experience of working with different departments such as communications to integrate the outcomes of the business development and partnership activities
- highly self motivated, driven and ambitious
- ability to work independently with autonomy
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If you believe you have what's required to succeed in this role, please contact Katie Pereira to find out more on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.