IMA-Europe AISBL, a Brussels based Association representing the Industrial Minerals Industry since 1993, is looking for its member EuLA aisbl - a Brussels based Association representing the Lime Industry - for immediate entry into function a Scientific Adviser.
- Technical/scientific support to EU regulatory issues relevant to the European Lime Industry, especially in the field of climate change, energy, environment, air emissions;
- Project management and coordination of task forces;
- Drafting of position papers, technical files and meeting reports;
- Relations with EU institutions, trade organisations, institutes and scientific & industry experts;
- The position includes a few travels within the EU;
- Report to the EuLA Secretary General.
- University degree (e.g. degree in science, economy or equivalent);
- Min 3 years professional experience in the field of environment, climate change policies and energy;
- Excellent analytical, drafting, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills;
- Diplomatic, flexible, assertive, rigorous & efficient;
- Fluency in English. French or German is an asset;
- Computer literate (proficient user of MS Office).
- A challenging job within a dynamic team in an international environment;
- Continuous internal and external trainings;
- Competitive salary package.
Please send CV and application letter to: IMA-Europe/EuLA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 April 2017.