Environmental Waste Manager
Are you currently working as an Environmental Consultant for a Waste Transfer Station or with a consultancy looking at WEEE regulations? Are you keen to join a very successful, growing business and help to build the Team in both the UK and overseas? If so, please read on...
My client - a leading technology distributor - is looking an Environmental Waste Manager to be based in their London offices and work with the Team to ensure environmental and waste legislation is implemented correctly and efficiently.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- experience in implementing, maintaining and improving the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001
- experience working on a Waste Transfer Station
- you will have experience of applying for waste permits, keep abreast of current legislation
- you will have a strong compliance background
- you will be familiar with regulations and up to speed with any changes to these, and have the ability to translate these to colleagues
- you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of various accreditations the company has in conjunction with the H&S Manager
- you will have strong report writing skills and sound communication and presentation skills
- you will be comfortable using Microsoft Office to prepare reports and presentations, and document training
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of an innovative and ambitious Team of individuals and help them explore other sites in Mainland Europe.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.