Business Analyst in Charge of Technology Development
Solar is a fast-growing renewable energy source in Europe. It offers many opportunities to consumers and businesses, as well as to the energy system. But is also requires a step-change in the way we think about energy and business. This is why we need someone like you.
You have a passion for the energy transition and you are innovative. To succeed, you have a good technical understanding of the energy sector and an interest for technological developments and new business models.
You can efficiently coordinate inputs from various industry stakeholders and have a first experience in the management of task forces or working groups.
You are a good speaker and feel comfortable to intervene in public.
With a Master’s Degree in economics or similar and a proven track record of 3 years of working experience, your contribution to the team will be key to achieve our goals.
Working with your colleagues from other units, you are able to demonstrate the business-relevance of our work to our members. You are fully aware of the multiple dimensions related to the mission of a trade association.
You are well-organized and have ideally a first experience in the management of EU-funded projects.
Reporting to the Policy Director, the Policy Analyst will be directly responsible for technology development:
- Coordinate, under the leadership of a member company, our Environmental Footprint Task force which address sustainability challenges, with a special focus on eco-design and ecolabeling;
- Coordinate, under the leadership of a member company, our Operations and Maintenance Task Force;
- Contribute to two European funded projects which address bankability of solar assets and future cost-decrease potential of solar;
- Contribute to the content of SolarPower Europe’s communication tools (policy updates, SOLARIS newsletter, social media and website);
- Identify key trends in the policy and research arenas that can be used to drive recruitment and retention of members;
- Be the focal point for our team and our members on technology aspects.
For more details and to apply for this job click here