Acre has been engaged by a multinational construction and development company to identify an Environmental Manager. This position will focus on a major infrastructure project and will report directly into the Head of Sustainability.
- Driving continued improvement in environmental and sustainability performance.
- Monitoring, implementing and providing guidance and input into the various elements of the Environmental Sustainability Management Plan.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of suitable environmental and sustainability training for all project staff.
- Supporting the delivery of CEEQUAL accreditation.
To undertake this position, the successful individual will have environmental or sustainability experience working in the construction sector, preferably on major infrastructure projects (road, rail).
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in environmental studies or equivalent level qualification
- Membership (or working towards) of relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA)
- Knowledge of current legislation and other requirements regarding environment and sustainability issues in construction