Are you working in an Account Management capacity? Do you have experience of identifying and developing opportunities, liaising with clients and contributing to strategy? If so, please read on...
My client - a growing organisation within the tourism industry - is looking for an Account Manager to join their Team and work within their international certification programme. You will be responsible for managing a strategy for a hotel chain, with the aim of driving up membership and ensuring existing clients remain in the scheme. You will also be involved in marketing, where you will be monitoring the production of materials and be the face of the programme by attending events. You will be tasked with managing and overseeing the hotel audit chain, so providing pre and post audit support and being responsive (and indeed proactive) to clients' needs.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- sound client facing and stakeholder engagement skills
- experience of managing people
- you will be fluent in Spanish
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong presentation skills
- familiarity in developing strategies, policies and procedures
- proven experience of implementing engagement plans
- ability to travel overseasas and when required, often at short notice
- knowledge of the hospitality sector is essential, and ideally you will be interested in sustainable tourism
- sound time management skills as you you will be responsible for managing your own time and that of others in the Team
Based in London, this is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career with a well known name in the sector and be instrumental in driving the business forward. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly