Are you working in the construction or power sector as an Environmental Manager? Do you have multisite experience? Would you like to join a strong leading company and work on some high profile projects? If so, read on...
My client - a global manufacturing company with offices worldwide - is looking for an Environmental Manager to join their Energy Management Team in either the NW or NE.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree in a relevant discipline, such as Environmental Science
- proven experience implementing, maintaining and making improvements to the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001
- you will be familiar with the H&S and Quality management systems also
- extensive audit experience - preferably you will be an IEMA accredited auditor for ISO 14001 - and contribute to a robust audit programme
- you will be competent at ensuring compliance with permits
- sound knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations
- stakeholder engagement skills
- providing training to team members
- reducing environmental incidents in line with the company policy of Zero Harm
- multi site experience is essential
- you will have experience in either the construction, power or transmission sectors
- IEMA membership
- strong time management and communication skills
- highly competent using the Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent project management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career in a challenging yet supportive environment, and progress your career further.
If you tick all of the boxes, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207 to find out more. I look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Environmental Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly