My client is working on a high profile offshore project and looking for a strong, capable Environmental Advisor to join them on a fixed term contract. The role is based in London but the project is based in East Anglia and as such you will be based in the South East, either in London or within easy reach of both locations.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a degree in a relevant environmental discipline
- 3-4 years' experience in the construction sector working as an Environmental Advisor, predominantly on site
- working offshore will be a distinct advantage
- experience of working closely with contractors to influence and educate them on environmental issues
- sound communication skills are essential, in particular oral but also written
- proven project management skills
- you will have the ability to adapt to changing situations and come up with solutions on the spot
- experience of the EIA process will be a distinct advantage
- an IEMA Member
- you will hold a CSCS card
- you will hold a valid driving licence as travel will be required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong Team and add a high profile project to your CV. If you tick all of the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for Environmental Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly