Environment & Consents Manager
Allen & York has been engaged by our client - a global civil engineering company - to find a senior Environment & Consents Manager for a prestigious project in London.
Based at the project offices, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001, managing the consents process and liaising with a range of stakeholders to ensure all parties are satisfied.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- degree qualified, combined with extensive experience working on a range of large scale infrastructure projects, in particular construction
- competent at designing, implementing and maintaining the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001
- confident and experienced at applying for a range of consents
- strong auditing skills
- experience of producing Environmental Statements
- experience of providing training to on site team
- ideally you will hold a CSCS Card
- strong leadership skills are essential
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a fantastic company with a growing reputation in the construction sector, so if you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207.
Apply for Environment & Consents Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly