Certification Project Officer
The European Biomass Association (AEBIOM) is recruiting a Certification Project Officer for supporting the ENplus team and managing the scheme implementation and development. ENplus is a certification that guarantees wood pellet quality. More information: www.enplus-pellets.eu.
Founded in 1990, AEBIOM is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation active at EU level. AEBIOM’s primary mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favourable business conditions for its members. AEBIOM holds a strong position in the bioenergy sector (bioheat, bioelectricity and biofuels) and brings together approximately 30 national bioenergy associations and 90 private-sector companies from across Europe.
More information: www.aebiom.org.
- Support the management of ENplus;
- Support the development of ENplus (scheme improvement and update);
- Support the improvement of team procedures;
- Support for ENplus dedicated meetings & workshops;
- Possible support for other certification schemes development;
- Direct reporting to the manager.
- Degree or relevant experience (forestry, bioenergy, engineering, etc.);
- Experience in certification/standardisation or with ENplus is an asset;
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken);
- Autonomy, reliability;
- Self-organisation and meticulousness;
- Highly developed team spirit;
- EU work permit required.
- Full-time equivalent based in Brussels starting December 2016;
- 6 months internship or 1 year fixed term contract depending on the experience. If candidate proves satisfactory, a long term contract will be offered;
- Remuneration will be based on the education and experience;
- Friendly working environment.
Apply with your CV and motivation letter via the apply button below by November 20th 2016. All applications sent differently will not be considered.
Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for an interview.