Engineering Geologist - North East
Our client a leading ground investigation organisation, with multiple offices throughout the UK now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Geologist. The opportunity will be to join their existing team of specialist in their North West office. The opportunity has arisen due to recent workload increases. They have a varied project portfolio ranging across developers, architects, utilities, local authorities and government organisations.
The responsibilities included within the role:
- Supervision of ground investigation crews, including cable percussion, rotary, and window sampling crews
- Trial pitting
- Logging of soil and rock to BS5930 / Eurocode 7
- Groundwater and gas monitoring
- Assistance in the preparation of Reports
Ideally you have the following attributes:
- Qualified with a geology / earth sciences degree, or a master’s degree in engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- Previous relevant project experience desired.
- The ability to work both within a team and individually
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills
- A full UK driving license
- Willing to travel and work away from home
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization that will invest in you and give you the personal development to become a leading specialist in this field. This is an expanding business with some impressive growth planned, meaning this is an ideal time to join this expanding business.