Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Our client a multidisciplinary consultancy with a reputation for excellence, now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced geo-environmental consultant to come and join their existing team of geotechnical and environmental specialist.
The role is to be based in one of the two Central Scotland offices and will support and advice the internal and external client across the region. As a senior consultant you will have extensive experience within a similar role with both technical expertise and excellent client facing skills. As a senior you will be involved in the mentoring and development of the team of existing assistant consultants and technicians. The key day to day activities will be:
- Geo-Environmental Desktop studies.
- Arranging and Coordinating Ground Investigation Reports.
- Preparing Stage I and Stage II interpretative reports with recommendations for foundations, environmental remediation and soil gas protection measures.
- Design, Inspection and Validation of environmental remediation works.
- Design, Supervision and Completion Reports for mine stabilisation works.
- Advice and Performance Specification associated with major earthworks remodelling works.
- Slop Stability assessment / advice.
- Advice to Project Engineers on foundation bearing.
- Liaison and Negotiation with Local Authority Contaminated Land Officer / SEPA.
You will have a strong academic background in a Civil Engineering and / or Environmental degree ideally with post graduate qualifications in specialist environmental subjects and shall be Near or at Chartered level. You will have had previous experience leading contaminated land studies from inception through to completion exceeding daily targets and staying within project budget. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential for regular client liaison and technical report writing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established consultancy that will invest in your professional development in an environment of like-minded professionals. As expected, excellent remuneration package and benefits are on offer.
About Peritus Green
Peritus Green Associates are a specialist Recruitment Company serving the Environmental, Energy and Engineering industry. Our aim is to build a reputation for quality and professionalism whilst maintaining a friendly and supportive approach.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy jobs in Central Scotland
- Full Time Geotechnical Engineering Technology jobs in Central Scotland
- Full Time Geotechnical Engineering Wind Energy jobs in Central Scotland
- Full Time Geotechnical Engineering On-shore jobs in Central Scotland
- Full Time Geotechnical Engineering Offshore jobs in Central Scotland