Intermediate / Senior Engineering Geologists
Geotechnical Engineering Solutions provider to the Construction, Mining, Energy and Public Sectors is looking to recruit Engineering Geologists at Intermediate and Senior Level into their offices in the North East.
Working on exciting and challenging site investigation and engineering geology projects you will be an integral part of this well established team. The daily responsibilities will include:
• Supervision of Ground & Site Investigations
• Compilation of Tenders / Proposals
• Supervising Large Scale Projects
• Managing Health & Safety
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level in Geology, Engineering Geology or Earth Sciences and have a proven track record working on both geotechnical and environmental site / ground investigation projects. You should have excellent report writing skills and be an effective communicator as you will be dealing with sub-contractors and clients on a daily basis.
You should be proficient in the use of software such as HoleBase and AGS, and be fully up to date with the latest industry standards i.e. EC7. You will need to be organised and self-motivated and willing to work away from home.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for more responsibility and project diversity from their next role. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the chance to progress your career with this leading company.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Civil Engineering Consultancy jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Full Time Civil Engineering Wind Energy jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Full Time Civil Engineering On-shore jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Full Time Civil Engineering Renewable Energy jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Full Time Civil Engineering Environmental jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne