Engineering Geologist / Geotechnical Engineer
We are currently seeking an Engineering Geologists/Geotechnical Engineer for roles based in our clients South West office. This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Geologist /Geotechnical Engineer from a geotechnical background looking to join a prestigious and fast growing strong organisation in an interesting and challenging role. This client has a strong reputation within the industry for geo-investigations and geo-contracting successfully throughout the UK and overseas providing clients with a comprehensive range of geotechnical and geo environmental engineering services.
- Supervising sites including, rotary drilling, cable percussion and window sampling and logging samples from trial pits and boreholes, carry out gas and ground water monitoring.
• Analysing results and preparing factual and interpretative reports.
- Candidates should have a degree in Geology, Environmental Science or Civil Engineering with around two years Geotechnical or Engineering Geology experience
• A good working knowledge of CLEA risk assessment programmes would be useful and above all else you will have practical skills.
• Must establish effective and harmonious work relationships with clients, consulting engineers and contractors.
• Have a degree in an earth sciences related subject (geology, geography, science etc)
• Be motivated to progress and learn a variety of new skills and qualifications
• Must have a valid full driving license
• Prior experience in a similar role (Geotechnical, Engineering, Geologist, Ground Investigations, Logging, Sampling, Reports.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who will offer you opportunities for training and development to allow you to reach your full potential.
About Peritus Green
Peritus Green Associates are a specialist Recruitment Company serving the Environmental, Energy and Engineering industry. Our aim is to build a reputation for quality and professionalism whilst maintaining a friendly and supportive approach.