This job is no longer available
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of a project.
- Lead Project Teams and report on Software Development activities as appropriate to the Software Team Leader.
- Ability to communicate with senior executives and offshore team members.
- Consolidating, balancing and supervising the software project budget.
- Identifying cross-project issues and working with R&D management to identify and implement solutions
- Manage commercial and technical relations with external resources participating in the project.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other SW Engineers.
- Contribute to routine Software Design Reviews, peer code reviews and software acceptance test activities on a regular basis
- Contribute to the definition of the Software Development requirements and deliverables
- Facilitate and contribute to technical communication with relevant customers
- Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Must have 8 + year software project management experience
- Proven ability to achieve project goals while honoring the project constraints such as scope, timing and budget.
- Familiar with software development models/standards CMMI, ISO15504 etc
- Embedded Software experience in: C, C++ for 8/16/32 bit micro controllers, TI DSP microprocessors and video processing would be an advantage.
- Software technical architecture experience (ability to lead technical aspects of a project).
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mindset of Continuous Improvement
- Onshore/Offshore experience is a plus